Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Bought a 1st car on 1998



Proton Satria 1.6(M).This is my first car,it's a locally made by Proton and Mitsubishi.It is very impressive coz easy to drive and park especially for a new driver like me.I hit 190km/h on the speedo on the 1st week I bought it at PLUS higway in Melaka,Malaysia.Lucky no police speed trap around.


















I have been using it for daily driving and work purpose until 5 years of age,the original Proton 1.6 SOHC has to be replaced.Here it is,the new heart 4G93 DOHC rated 130hp.For the increase of 35 more horsepower giving me real feel on the accelerator pedal.Now to reach 180km/h is not a problem,very fast indeed.The engine conversion was done with help of my friend in his workshop.We did it in 3 days only coz it was a direct conversion.

1 comment:

Daihatsu Terios 4WD said...

Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.